Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In the beginning...


Here it is. My first blog post. I've only been planning this for 3 years! Nothing like procrastinating, right?

Well, in the posts to come, I hope to interest you, entertain you and educate you on the polyamorous lifestyle. In other words, I'm a girl who has many loves and believes in sharing my love with many. You could also call me a "swinger", but it seems like an out-dated, bad 70's disco term.

I've been in the lifestyle for about 3 years. A single female in the lifestyle is also referred to as a "unicorn". The much sought-after, elusive unicorn referred to in fairy tales. A single female who plays with men, women, couples and groups is a rare thing in the lifestyle and is therefore given the status of "unicorn".

My blog will be about my escapades as a unicorn. I hope to bring a smile to your face and warmth to your naughty places...

0 comments:

Post a Comment